Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Franken Fr...uesday? #...armadillo?

Ok ok ok, I know I've been non existent here, but I'm back! With TWO frankens to make up for the two fridays I missed. Without further ado, here they be <3


Sweet November is a peachy orange shimmer, with medium silver and gold hex glitter. It was an experiment in bleeding copper glitter, dumped into a white shimmer base. It's pretty, but meh on me, so I'm sending it to my cousin. She'll like it I think. 


Celestial is a blue jelly with gold hex glitter, but it's the wrong blue! I'm going to try to fix the blue to get it closer to the royal blue I had envisioned. Oddly enough, I'm not in love with this. I think once I fix the color, I might like it more. 

Now, as a bonus, I present to you my boyfriend's nails:


He really likes having his nails painted now... I've created a monster, hahaha! But I'm happy to share my collection with him. This is Color Club Halo Hues, uh... Trumpet something. The silver holo. I'm too lazy to look for the bottle, sorry :-P

So, there you go :-) Can you forgive me? I'll be putting up another post soon for Polish Days, stay tuned!

0 comments: