Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Polish Days: BLING!

If you've read more than 3 of my blog posts, you might have noticed that glitter is a staple in my polish diet. (Ew, that sounds gross... there's a chick out there who drinks nail polish apparently, but I didn't have the heart to click on the youtube link when I saw it in the sidebar. Rest assured, I am not her! But, I digress.) I have a weakness for shiny, sparkly, seductive, ethereal glitter. The harder it is to remove, the more I'm bound to love it, and will want it on my nails at every opportunity. So today, I have out-blinged myself. I started with a base of Petites Midnite Frost, which is a black jelly with fine silver glitter, and originally planned to just put some NYX Frizz Spots on top & call it a day. But um, no... because this is a SPESHUL day! So then Pure Ice Strapless happened. But it kind of covered up the glitter below... so then I added Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor on top. To maximize the bling quotient, I then added NYX Spot Light on top. (Excuse my tips, it's not tip wear... I'm having top coat issues. Grr!) Is this obnoxious enough for you? ;-)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is my kinda bling! I love doing layers on layers of glitter!

Unknown said...

Totally worth the annoyance of removal, isn't it Wacky? :-D