Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Gradient Nails, wheee!

I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed with gradient nails. Something about sponging colors on & fading them into each other is just so much fun, plus it's a great way to disguise tip wear or rejuvenate a color you've gotten sick of ... I hereby declare myself the queen of gradients!

Here, we've started with a coat of Sally Hansen CSM in all Fired Up:





...and then sponged on Caribbean Turquoise from QRS, & my franken, Scottish Heather. LOVE.

This weekend, I did nails for my fella, who had said something about a gray to dark blue gradient. Behold! Ulta, Concrete Evidence under Color Club, Naughtycal:

...actually, you're going to have to wait. Sorry, my phone (only camera at the moment) & my computer seem to not be on speaking terms. But, that means you get two gradients later, because I just did a purdy one with purple. Hasta luego...!


0 comments: