Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Aerosmith nails!

My fella, being the generous loving man he is, bought us tickets to go see Aerosmith & Cheap Trick last night. I was so excited, I had to do a manicure to celebrate... they're seriously one of my favorite bands everrrr.



I used Sally Hansen Ion as a base, then painted on the logo in black & silver glitter. I stuck a star from Wet n' Wild Star of the Party in the middle. On my pinky & thumb, I used GOSH Lambada and a variety of stick on studs from KISS. My left hand had three black nails (WnW Ebony Hates Chris) in the middle with Lambada on pinky & thumb, and studs on all nails.

Not only was the show fucking rad, but the meal afterwards was DIVINE. Korean bbq, mmm mm mmmm! It was a feast, I tell you. He really does spoil me rotten <3

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I'm a great fan of Aerosmith and a nail art begginer and i am sooo inlove with this desing. I would love to try it but i would fail so badly!

Mireia