Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Polish Days MAN-icure :-D

Well, because I love my fella very, very much... I decided to honor him today. I let him choose the color for my nails, & he said gunmetal. (He's genuinely interested in my nail endeavors... I don't know how I got so lucky!) I sponged a gradient of Wet n' Wild Venomous Vixen & Metallica over Sinful Colors Rainstorm (separate post on that coming soon) and mattified it with NYC Matte Me Crazy. Because I'm a cheese ball, I went a step... ok, like, 5 steps... further... and, well... take a look :-)




Hearts were made with NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost & KISS silver glitter. Our initials were done with KISS white eventually, after trying several different looks. (You can still see the purple underneath, but I think it looks pretty cool!)

Words can't express how much I love my fella. He's handsome (looks like a tattooed depiction of Zeus), he's strong, he's intelligent, he could easily be The Most Interesting Man in the World from those Dos Equis ads, he's kind almost to a fault, he's sensitive (yet totally not in a whiny weenie baby way!), he's a damn good cook (& LOVES feeding me ;-), he loves all my odd hobbies & interests that all other men in my history have found irritating or strange (growing plants, knitting, nail art, writing, dyeing yarn, spinning yarn, etc etc etc), he's got the most beautiful tattoos all over his body (many of which he drew himself), and he loves me so wholeheartedly it's astonishing. I've never been loved, or loved someone else like this before. I am so, so, soooo lucky to be with him. He is the bacon of my heart and soul <3



 Don't forget to check out the other awesome entries as well!

0 comments: