Thursday, September 27, 2012

NYX Moonwalk

Decided to randomly pick a polish out of my box of untried polishes... babam!


It's a slightly lilac toned silver foil type polish. I love it, but... you know. I gotta glitz my shit up, yo! Enter the dragons:



'scuse my nubbined middle finger... it had been growing back nicely after it got torn off at work one day... & then last night while on the way to meet up with a friend, my phone decided to not work. So I planned on doing a hard restart by taking the battery out, but it's SUCH a pain in the ass to get the case off, that I tore it again. I'm pretty sure I muttered obscenities for about 3 blocks after that, despite the fact that the phone suddenly decided to work again.

Tomorrow is Franken Friday #2! I've got a totally boring color for you, hahaha. I bet you can't wait...

0 comments: