Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Rain, rain, go away...

Well, it's not the rain that's so bad I guess, but the wind is insaaaane! & somehow, without knowing what the forecast for today was, I created a perfect rainy day manicure last night after I removed that god awful egg salad nonsense off my nails.


The base is L'Oreal Safari Chic. The reason I bought it was nostalgia, actually... I remember having a similar color, if not the same one, about 8 years ago. Totally different bottle though, but the name sounds familiar. It's a lovely sage color, a dusty gray green but my god! The application was HORRENDOUS! What a streaky, goopy, awful mess.. may have been because I was sitting in front of the fan, but still. I'm going to try thinning it & see if that helps. So two coats, & then because we all know glitter fixes anything, I slapped some NYX Spot Lights on top... 2 coats.

I'm starvin' like marvin, but dang it, I don't want to go out into that nonsense out there! Grrr...  wish me luck!

0 comments: