Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine, Copperhead

First of all... welcome to my new followers *waves* I love you guys! Teehee. If you're *not* following, but you've been checking me out repeatedly, well, what in tunket are you waiting for? Get on that shizzle, yo!

er... yeah. So, onto the polish!


My ring & middle are covered by a coat of Shine of the Times. I know, I'm so predictable ;-)

You can probably tell from my pointer and pinky that this polish has a base of copper that shifts purple in different lights. It's quite fascinating, really...  I don't own anything like it and I've never seen anything like it! What's even stranger is that there are clearly veins of a verdigris-like green in the bottle... yet they don't come out in the polish at all! Shown here is one coat- much like Scarab, it's very opaque, & the formula is a superstar. I love this polish so hard, & I'm looking forward to doing Plume tomorrow. Or later tonight, if I'm feeling restless enough. So far,  I totally recommend this collection, between the formula & the gorgeous colors. If you can find it, get your hands on it quick! Something tells me it's going to be a quick seller...


0 comments: