Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine, Scarab

First of all, I gotta gush about the concert on Saturday. Korpiklaani was pure folk metal ecstasy, not to mention Metsatoll, an Estonian band also on the bill. Dude... the bagpiper played like, 10 different instruments, & even played the bagpipes BEHIND his head. Somewhere, Jimi Hendrix is slack jawed. The place was super packed... & at a few points during Korpiklaani's set, THE WHOLE CROWD turned into a mosh pit. It was divine <3.

So, onto the nail polish! I love this polish so hard, it's a dream to apply & it's way more duochromey than you can see from my photos. The blue is just a magnificent peacock blue... & I'm not even a fan of green/blue/teal polishes in general, but this is stunning! I highly recommend you buy this. Two coats, although only one was needed for opacity.



Obligatory knitting shot... I'm knitting a seafoam stitch scarf in Tahki Flower, if anyone's interested ;-) I'm knitting two actually, in different colorways, but one is at the fella's place as my weekend project.

More Lustre Shines to come... I've also got Copperhead & Plume to review. Stay tuned!

0 comments: